Mind you, MCA had and is still fumbling with the issue, particularly the manner in which they had "dumped" their long standing local coach. In desperation they tried to get him back but at MCA's pathetic old terms. Apparently the coach had "set" his terms, which according to sources seem "very reasonable". Indeed insiders indicate it is much less than the "claims" made by others or compared to certain key staff salary. Maybe the "small figure" does not attract the attention of the hierarchy in MCA.
Below is the text of the comment and i have formatted it accordingly:
"Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Malaysian cricket officials seem to have lost the ...":
Wanted Cricket Coach for Malaysia Cricket
- Benefits: Free Lodging,
- Free car during contract period,
- Free parties at DP's hse,
- Can come for training after the schedule time,
- Free call to your Country,
- Every meetings you attend,
- You are entitled to get 4 can beers.
- Basically you will get Holiday package in 2 months contract.
Requirements:Degree in Haanji ( YES SIR ),
- We are looking for a person who really can enjoy holiday.
- You must be Management Coach,
- You only can listen and follow what Management say's.
- You can't be player's coach.
- You must sit away from player's when match going on.
- You must be talkative.
- Your must work under supervision of DP.
Please contact Cricket Malaysia if you qualified for above requirements. "